Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey: Mexico

Hello guys!
Today I just read some information about Mexico in the Summer Learning Journey. This is 2nd favourite country because it has a lot of similarities with my most favourite country the Philippines. We have the same currency as them which is pesos. There language which is Spanish has some similar words in it. Like armas which means weapons in both languages or lugar which means place in both languages. Well these are just some facts that I like. Comment down below some facts I didn't know!

Blog you later,
Joseph

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joseph,

    Thanks for sharing some interesting information about Mexico, I had no idea that Spanish and Tagalog shared similarities. Do you know why ? Perhaps you could do a little research and update your post with what you find!

    One of my favourite things about Mexico is the food, Ceviche (raw fish dish) is similar to Oka (Samoan raw fish) and it looks delicious, I’d love to try it! Do you have a favourite Mexican dish? Let me know in the comment section below!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete