Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Pest Tracker

Hello Blog World!

It's me again Joseph. This week we have been doing a pest tracker. We did this to check if we have pest in our bush walk. To make these pest trackers we first had to plan. We used this awesome cycle. Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test. This helped us a lot when we built the trackers. We didn't make one mistake. We put them in the bush walk by our class room. After the weekend we collected them... then we saw lots of failed test and lots of test that passed. Unfortunately ours didn't work but we're still happy. Overall making the pest trackers were really fun and I hope to do one of these again! Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Good to know you enjoyed making the traps.
    Who is going to make a cockroach trap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Joseph,

    Where do I start? This is amazing! I really like the way that you have put in a picture to show what happened. Next time maybe you could give us more information. Like who got a pest. What was it? You post is wonderful and I am very splendid that I read it. Keep up the great work!

    Blog you later,
    Shreya
    P.S Please visit my blog on hpsshreyar.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete